Chapitres de livre
23. B. Baloukas, L. Martinu, "Optical coatings for security and authentication devices" in "Optical Thin Films and Coatings: From Materials to Applications", Editors: A. Piegari and F. Flory, Woodhead Publishing Ltd. UK, 2013.
22. Azzi M., Klemberg-Sapieha J.E., "Tribocorrosion test protocols for sliding contacts", in "Tribocorrosion of Passive Metals and Coatings", Editors: D. Landolt and S. Mischler. Woodhead Publishing Ltd, UK, 2011.
21. L. Martinu, O. Zabeida and J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, "Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition of Functional Coatings", Chapter 9 in the "Handbook of Thin Film Deposition Technologies for films and coatings", P.M. Martin, ed., Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2010, pp. 394-467.
20. L. Martinu, B. Hichwa, J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, "Advances in Optical Coatings Stimulated by the Development of Deposition Techniques and the Control of Ion Bombardment", Chapter 14 in the 50th Anniversary Book of the Society of Vacuum Coaters, Albuquerque, NM, 2007, pp. 56-69.
19. L. Martinu and J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, “Optical Coatings on Plastics”, in "Optical Interference Filters", N. Kaiser and H. Pulker, eds., Spinger, Berlin 2004, 460 -489.
18. L. Martinu and J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, “Optical Coatings on Plastics”, in "Optical Interference Coatings", N. Kaiser and H.K. Pulker, eds., Springer, Berlin 2003, pp. 359-391.
17. D. Dalacu and L. Martinu, “Ellipsometric Characterization of the Optical Constants of Metals: Thin Film Versus Nanoparticle”, in "Metallization of Polymers 2", E. Sacher, ed., Springer-Science, New-York 2002, pp. 11-22.
16. G. Czeremuszkin, M.R. Wertheimer, J. Cerny, J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha and L. Martinu, "Plasma Deposited Coatings for the Protection of Spacecraft Materials against Atomic Oxygen Erosion", in “Protection of Materials and Structures from Low Earth Orbit Space Environment” J.I. Kleiman and R.C. Tennyson, eds., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1999, pp. 139-153.
15. M.R. Wertheimer, L. Martinu, J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha and G. Czeremuszkin, "Plasma Treatment of Polymers to Improve Adhesion", in "Adhesion Promotion Techniques", K.L. Mittal and A. Pizzi, eds., Marcel Dekker, New York 1999, pp. 139-173.
14. L. Martinu, "Plasma Deposition and Testing of Hard Coatings on Plastics", in "Plasma Processing of Polymers", R. d'Agostino, ed., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1997, pp. 247-272.
13. J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, "Scanning Probe Microscopy on Polymer Surfaces", in "Plasma Processing of Polymers", R. d'Agostino, ed., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1997, 233-245.
12. M.R. Wertheimer, L. Martinu, and M. Moisan, "Microwave and Dual-Frequency Plasma Processing", in "Plasma Processing of Polymers", R. d'Agostino, ed., Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1997 pp. 101-127.
11. M.R. Wertheimer, L. Martinu and E.M. Liston, "Plasma Sources for Polymer Surface Treatment", in "Handbook of Thin Film Process Technology", D.A. Glocker, S.I. Shah, W.D. Westwood, eds, IOP Publishing Ltd., Bristol 1996, pp. E 3.0:1-38.
10. E.M. Liston, L. Martinu and W.R. Wertheimer, "Plasma Surface Modification of Polymers for Improved Adhesion: A Critical Review", in "Plasma Surface Modification of Polymers: Relevance to Adhesion", M. Strobel, C.S. Lyons and K.L. Mittal, eds., VSP, Zeist (Netherlands), 1994, pp. 1-12.
9. L. Martinu and M.R. Wertheimer, "Ion Assisted Thin Film Growth in Dual Microwave/Radio Frequency Plasmas", in "Plasma Properties, Deposition and Etching", J. Pouch and S.A. Alterovitz, eds., Trans. Tech. Publications, Aedermannsdorf (Switzerland) 1994, pp. 405-420.
8. J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, L. Martinu, S. Sapieha and M.R. Wertheimer, "Control and Modification of Surfaces and Interfaces by Corona and Low Pressure Plasma", in "The Interfacial Interactions in Polymeric Composites", G. Akovali, ed., NATO-ASI, Series E: Applied Sciences - Vol. 230. Kluwer Press, Dordrecht, 1993, 201-222.
7. M.R. Wertheimer and L. Martinu, "Ion Bombardment Effects in Dual Microwave/Radio Frequency Plasmas", in "Microwave Discharges: Fundamentals and Applications", C.M. Ferreira and M. Moisan, eds., NATO-ASI, Series B: Physics Vol. 302, Plenum, New York 1993, pp. 465-480.
6. L. Martinu, "Aging of diamond‑like carbon and carbon/metal films", in "Diamond and Diamond‑like Films and Coatings", J.C. Angus, R.E. Clausing, L.L. Horton, P. Koidl, eds., NATO-ASI Ser. B: Physics, Vol. 266, Plenum, New York 1991, pp. 467-480.
5. H. Biederman and L. Martinu, "Plasma Polymer‑metal Composite Films", in "Plasma Deposition, Treatment and Etching of Polymers", R. d'Agostino, ed., Academic Press, Boston, 1990, 269‑320.
4. L. Martinu, "Amorphous Carbon Films", in "High Energy Density Technologies in Materials Science", F. Garbassi and E. Occhiello, eds., Kluwer Academic Publ., Dordrecht, 1989, 77‑87.
3. J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, A. Migdal, M.R. Wertheimer and H.P. Schreiber, "Application of Plasma Treatments to the Control of Properties in Polymer Systems", Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on Composite Interfaces (ICCI-II), Cleveland, OH, June 1988, in "Interfaces in Polymer, Ceramic and Metal Matrix Composites", H. Ishida, ed., Elsevier, New York, (1988), 583-594.
2. A. Bordeleau, L. Bertrand, G. Lamouche, E. Sacher, J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha and M.R. Wertheimer, "The Surface Analysis of Plasma Deposited Amorphous Silicon Nitride by Surface Tension Measurements and Photoacoustic IR Spectroscopy", Proc. Modified Surfaces Symposium, Fort Collins, CO, June 17-19, 1987, in "Chemically Modified Surfaces II". Gordon and Breach, New York, (1988), 257-269.
1. H. Biederman and L. Martinu, "Metal-Doped Polymer Films Prepared in Low Pressure Plasmas", in "Advances in Low-Temperature Plasma Chemistry, Technology, Applications", H.V. Boenig, ed., Technomic, Lancaster, 1984, 37-48.